Felony Restrictions by Code
Below is a listing of the Texas Codes that contain statutory restrictions on convicted felons. Click on a code to view the restrictions we have been able to identify within that code. We do not warrant this to be a complete listing of all restrictions for felons.
§57.8. U.S. District Court Rules: Northern District Texas — Loss Of Membership And Discipline Of Attorneys
b. Grounds for Disciplinary Action. A presiding judge, after giving opportunity to show cause to the contrary, may take any appropriate disciplinary action against a member of the bar for:
1. conduct unbecoming a member of the bar;
2. failure to comply with any rule or order of this court;
3. unethical behavior;
4. inability to conduct litigation properly;
5. conviction by any court of a felony or crime involving dishonesty or false statement; or
6. having been publicly or privately disciplined by any court, bar, court agency or committee.