Felony Restrictions by Code
Below is a listing of the Texas Codes that contain statutory restrictions on convicted felons. Click on a code to view the restrictions we have been able to identify within that code. We do not warrant this to be a complete listing of all restrictions for felons.
§58.223. Irrigation Districts — Eligibility Requirements
An individual landowner, or the landowner's registered representative, is eligible to vote only if the individual:
(1) is 18 years of age or older;
(2) is a United States citizen;
(3) has not been determined mentally incompetent by a final judgment of a court;
(4) has not been finally convicted of a felony or, if so convicted, has:
(A) fully discharged the individual's sentence, including any term of incarceration, parole, or supervision, or completed a period of probation ordered by any court; or
(B) been pardoned or otherwise released from the resulting disability to vote; and
(5) is included on the list of qualified voters prepared under Section 58.224(d).
Regarding eligibility to vote in an election for an irrigation district.