Felony Restrictions by Code
Below is a listing of the Texas Codes that contain statutory restrictions on convicted felons. Click on a code to view the restrictions we have been able to identify within that code. We do not warrant this to be a complete listing of all restrictions for felons.
§801.402. Veterinarians — General Grounds For License Denial Or Disciplinary Action
A person is subject to denial of a license or to disciplinary action under Section 801.401 if the person:
(1) presents to the board dishonest or fraudulent evidence of the person's qualifications;
(2) commits fraud or deception in the examination process or to obtain a license;
(3) is chronically or habitually intoxicated, chemically dependent, or addicted to drugs;
(4) engages in dishonest or illegal practices in, or connected with, the practice of veterinary medicine or the practice of equine dentistry;
(5) is convicted of a felony under the laws of this state, another state, or the United States;
Note(s) Regarding This Legislation:
During the 82nd Legislature, HB 414 amended Sec. 801.402.