Felony Restrictions by Code
Below is a listing of the Texas Codes that contain statutory restrictions on convicted felons. Click on a code to view the restrictions we have been able to identify within that code. We do not warrant this to be a complete listing of all restrictions for felons.
§263.001. Dentistry — Grounds For Refusal To Issue License
The board may refuse to issue a license by examination to a dental or dental hygiene applicant if the person:
(1) presents to the board fraudulent or false evidence of the person's qualification for examination or license;
(2) is guilty of any illegality, fraud, or deception during the examination or the process to secure a license;
(3) is habitually intoxicated or is addicted to drugs;
(4) commits a dishonest or illegal practice in or connected to dentistry or dental hygiene;
(5) is convicted of a felony under a federal law or law of this state; or
(6) is found to have violated a law of this state relating to the practice of dentistry within the 12 months preceding the date the person filed an application for a license to practice dentistry or dental hygiene.