The following pages describe the resources available through the Texas State Law Library. In addition to our print collection of over 100,000 volumes, we also make some materials available electronically, such as a digitized version of Professor Braden's annotated Texas Constitution, digitized copies of historical Texas statutes from 1879 through 1925, a timeline of how Texas's parole and mandatory supervision law has changed over the decades, and a compilation of statutory restrictions on convicted felons.
Use the links below to explore the library's resources.
- Braden's Annotated Texas Constitution
- Continuing Legal Education Materials
- Electronic Databases
- Historical Texas Statutes (1879-1925)
- Law Reviews
- Parole & Mandatory Supervision Law
- Legislative Recaps
- Print Materials
- Recommended Titles and Treatises
- Statutory Restrictions on Convicted Felons
- Conference Room
- Duly Noted
- Library Catalog
- Public Computers