The policies listed below have been adopted by the Texas State Law Library. The library reserves the right to change its policies at any time. If you have any questions about our library policies, please contact us at email@example.com or at (512) 463-1722.
- Accessibility Policy — describes how the library makes itself accessible to patrons with disabilities
- Computer Use Policy — governs the use of the library's public computers
- Conference Room Policy — governs the use of the library conference room
- Library Use Policy — governs the use of our library resources, including how materials circulate
- Open Records Policy — describes how the library's records are made available to the public
- Our Compact with Texans — describes the library's customer service principles and standards